War Of Austrian Succession
Both Prussia and England became involved in this war, England fighting on the side of Austria while Prussia fought to invade. However, England became neutral in the war after he decided to leave to fight with France.
Seven Years War
After hearing that France and Austria formed an alliance, England decided to join Prussia's side, though he made it a point to mention in his letter that it was only for his own sake and not Prussia's.
Modern Life And Prussia's Blog
When Prussia decided to start his own blog (as part of the Kitayume April Fools' 09 site event), a reader of his blog asked him to try out England's cooking. England became happy upon finding out, while Prussia wondered why. When the other nations learned that Prussia had tried England's terrible cuisine, they all began to mourn his death.
Prussia managed to survive the food poisoning, however, and confirmed to the others that he was in fact, still alive. England became upset that even Prussia found his cooking inedible, and swore that he'd make everyone acknowledge his "great" cooking skill the next time.
- Maria Theresa And The War Of Austrian Succession (Track 05: Daybreak Chaos, Axis Powers Hetalia volume 1)
Webcomic: Extra Stories
- Maria Theresa And The War Of Austrian Succession
- Maria Theresa And The Seven Years' War
- Hetalia Oresama CD Track 9 (Lunch at UK's House)
- Blog Of The Awesome Me (Oresama no Blog, April Fools' site event)