I've been feeling very bored recently, and there is nothing really going on about my life, so for the next few blog posts I'm probably just going to write about what I think about each of the characters. So until something interesting comes up, I'm just going to write random junk about Hetalia. The only thing I can think about is that tomorrow, on January 18, 2010, I'm going to audition for a part in community theater production of Disney's Sleeping Beauty Kids! Wish me luck! ^_^
So today I'm just going to write about my likes and dislikes about Italy (aka Feliciano Vargas). I really don't know which member of the Axis Powers I like the best...it's so hard to decide...but Italy's one of my favorite characters, so my "Dislikes" list should not be very long, so here goes:
My Likes and Dislikes about Italy
- As he says, he's just a silly boy who likes pasta and pizza. To me, that's a good thing, since I love both! ^_^
- He doesn't know how to train for battle. That said, it makes Hetalia a lot more funny!
- His child version, Chibitalia, is just way to cute and just makes me all smiles!
- He also doesn't make a good spy, which is also very funny!
- The F--- Box! XD
- The song Doitsu keeps getting stuck in my head! XD
And last but not least, he is a great cook, in my opinion! (No offense to you, England!)
Nothing really to dislike about him, it's just that it's kinda annoying when he's girl-crazy....XD
So there you have it! Ciao, everyone! *blows kiss*