So...I'm planning a sort of trivia game for my group's hetalia day >w< but at the moment, I'm kind of stuck. I'm trying to figure out one final question. I have questions already made and I would just like input on which is the hardest. Please tell me which question is the most difficult for you (without looking info up)? (btw...because I don't want people to steal the trivia without working for it, I won't be putting down the answers...so also...PLEASE DON'T ANSWER THEM!!!)
- In the Hatafutte Parade, N Italy version, what song was inserted?
- Can America see mystical creatures(excluding Tony)? If so, when?
- When traveling abroad(during his year of exploration), what animals did China bring back home to show his boss?
- In Spain's marukaite, which characters does he mention?
- What is Lithuania's capital?
- Poland once had full possession of Estonia and Latvia. Who later gained partial custody?
- What is Wyoming's capital? (...sooo...this question is based in a category called [World Map (America vision)]...do you understand? ;D ...if not...I'll explain it if someone asks)
- Who are the three characters in the continents of America?
- What special mark does Greece kitty(Greece's cat represented in nekotalia) have?
- What type of animal does Cameroon have as a pet? What is it's name?
- In one drawing, Wy is seen riding what?
- What pet(s) does Japan have/had? If they had a name, what is/was it?
I think the most difficult is either 2, 5, or 12...but my vote means nothing XP